Online Poker Poker News Poker Tips Poker Bonus Site Map Contact Us
Mobile Poker Download
Online Poker
Poker Bonus
U.S. Poker
Poker News
Poker Lessons
Poker Tips
Texas Hold'em
Poker Books
Poker Odds
Poker Strategy
Poker Tells
Poker Terms
Poker Theory
Poker Tournament
Bluffing
Poker Hands
Betting
Blinds
Freeroll Poker
 
Site Map
Directory
Partners
Contact Us

Poker Odds

 Odds - The ratio of the probability of making a hand vs. the probability of not making a hand.

Measuring the number of cards that fail you as opposed to the number that help you succeed derives the “odds against” you. For example, if you have a 25% chance of making a hand, the odds are 3:1 (3 to 1) against you making it (or, 75% to 25%, whereby “75% is 3 times greater than 25%”).

Knowing how to quickly compute basic “odds” is confusing to beginning players, but is essential to making smart decisions in poker. Knowing the basic probabilities of certain types of hands winning over others provides justification for some tough decisions. The more accurate your decisions are, the more decided your advantage will be over your opponents.

The Poker Odds Chart of being dealt:

• Pocket aces - 220/1
• Either pocket aces or pocket kings - 110/1
• Any pocket pair - 16/1
• AK suited - 331/1
• AK offsuit - 110/1
• AK suited or offsuit - 82/1
• Any two suited cards - 3.3/1
• Either pocket aces, pocket kings, or AK - 46/1

After being dealt a pocket pair, the probability of:

• Flopping a set or better - 7.5/1
• Flopping a set - 8.3/1
• Flopping a full house - 136/1
• Flopping quads - 407/1
• Making a set or better by the river - 4.2/1
• Auto-read your cards and give you instant odds.
• Winning advice from odds and your position at the table.
• Calculate pot odds• Always know the most profitable move

With 2 suited cards, the probability of:

• Flopping a flush - 118/1
• Flopping a flush draw - 8.1/1
• Flopping a backdoor flush draw (3 flush cards) - 1.4/1
• Making a flush by the river - 15/1

With 2 unsuited cards, the probability of:

• Flopping a flush draw - 88/1
• Flopping a backdoor flush draw (3 flush cards) - 6.8/1
• Making a flush by the river - 53/1

With 2 non-pair cards, the probability of flopping:


• At least a pair (using your pocket cards) from two non-pair cards - 2.1/1
• A pair (using one of your pocket cards) from two non-pair cards - 2.5/1
• Two pair (using both of your pocket cards) from two non-pair cards - 49/1
• Any two pair from two non-pair cards - 24/1
• Trips (using one of your pocket cards) from two non-pair cards - 73/1
• A full house (using both of your pocket cards) from two non-pair cards - 1087/1
• Quads (using one of your pocket cards) from two non-pair cards - 9799/1

Poker Odds Chart that the flop will be:

• Three of a kind - 424/1
• A pair - 5/1
• Three suited cards - 18/1
• Two suited cards - 0.8/1
• No suited cards - 1.5/1
• Three cards in sequence - 28/1
• Two cards in sequence - 1.5/1
• No cards in sequence - 0.8/1

At the turn, the probability of making:

• A full house or better from a set on the next card - (7 outs) 5.7 to 1
• A full house from two pair on the next card - (4 outs) 11 to 1
• A flush from a four-flush on the next card - (9 outs) 4.2 to 1
• A straight from an open-ended straight draw on the next card - (8 outs) 4.9 to 1
• A straight from a gutshot straight draw on the next card - (4 outs) 11 to 1
• A pair from two overcards - (6 outs) 6.8 to 1

From flop to river, the probability of making:

• A full house or better from a set by the river - 2/1
• A full house or better from two pair by the river (4 outs) - 5.1 to 1
• A flush from a four-flush by the river (9 outs) - 1.9 to 1
• A backdoor flush by the river - 23 to 1
• A straight from an open-ended straight draw by the river - (8 outs) 2.2 to 1
• A straight from a gutshot straight draw by the river - (4 outs) 5.1 to 1
• A pair or better from two overcards by the river - (6 outs) 3.2 to 1

At the river, the probability of making:


• A full house or better from a set (10 outs) - 3.6/1
• A full house from two pair on the final card (4 outs) - 11/1
• A flush from a four-flush on the final card (9 outs) - 4.1/1
• An open-ended straight draw (8 outs) - 4.8/1
• A gutshot straight draw (4 outs) - 11/1
• A pair from two overcards (6 outs) - 6.7/1

 

Vegas Milli Maker up and running
03/12/2018
more news...